Geoscience Support Services was founded in 1978 by Dr. Dennis Williams, Ph.D., PG, CHG., after working for the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power and consulting overseas. Throughout our history, we have accomplished several “firsts” in the industry:
- The first numerical groundwater model of the Orange County area
- The first SCADA-controlled wellfield in the Middle East
- The first ocean water injection well barrier in the Middle East
- The first to develop zone testing for water quality sampling in wells
- The first artificially gravel packed slant well designed and constructed
- One of the first to study and quantify well casing opening size on production efficiency
To this day, we continue to innovate and develop new methods to help our clients be successful and meet their groundwater supply needs and challenges.